Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Flat Tummy Workout for Upcoming Summer

SOCIALIZE IT ON:
Summer is coming. And when you hear the word "summer" the first thing that will come to your mind is beach. Everybody is so excited to plan where to go and how they will going to spend their summer. But I think, what women like me bothers the most is their body especially to those office girls who only do is to sit infront of their computers all day. Normally to those girls are eating complete meals in a day but can't engage to any activity because of they are tired all day with their work. This led them to have belly. And it is a challenge to every girls to reduce that belly. Not just reduce, but to have a flat tummy. Well, I am one of those girls. :)

So, I would like to share this workout. Since I don't want to spend my money enrolling to the gym, I have searched some workouts and I started to do these just last week. 


Source: Zuma Rio Youtube Channel

These workout seems effective to me. I am doing these after work. Yes it hurts at first after doing these but after few days doing it, I get used to it and I see some improvements after a week. But I still need to workout more weeks to see the results. It might be effective for you too. Try it and join me for a flat tummy this summer. 

Note: I also saw this on youtube and maybe I should also try this in the morning before going to work. =)

Source: Joanna Soh Youtube Channel

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...